Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. We’d love your business to help us tackle food poverty on your doorstep. There are lots of ways to get involved, from volunteering with us a team building activity, to sharing your expertise.
- Organise a fundraising event to help make sure that no-one has to go hungry.
- Sponsor or donate equipment to help with the day-to-day running of the foodbank.
- Hold a team building day – volunteer with us and see how many food donations your team can sort and pack for people in crisis.
“The volunteer activity we did today at Tesco working with yourselves went really well. We found people were really friendly and very generous which was quite heartwarming and made people feel quite proud with a sense of community. We found the existing volunteers at the food bank were very passionate and inspiring, the work that you do year round is inspirational and to experience this for a few hours was an absolute pleasure and gave us all a real sense of achievement and team work.The depth of generosity and sense of community was over whelming.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to join the team and be a part of this great cause.”
Carolyn from Remploy at our Woolton Tesco food collection July 2015
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to make us more effective.
- Run a food drive at your offices.
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.